Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments
EIGHT IS ENOUGH: THIS IS A GOT'CHA CALL

EIGHT IS ENOUGH

Saturday, November 25, 2006

THIS IS A GOT'CHA CALL

Haden is a prankster that tries to get us with his telephone pranks all the time, think he got that from his big brother Christopher who used to do it all the time.
It was time to get Haden back and it went something like this -
Haden works at Dominoes part time (Pizza Shop in Melbourne, Australia, & mum rings up pretending to order a pizza in a chinese lingo. (must admit thought I was good)..lol

Ring Ring

Haden - "Hello, this is Haden from Dominoes Pizza can I take your order please"

Mum - "ello , dis a peeeza s'op"

Haden - "yes, can I take your order"

Mum - "ya, would like peeeeza with eeeez on it and lots of things"

Haden - "One with the lot, Supreme"

Mum - " Ya, YA"

Mum - "one for da kidz, eeeez.. eeeeez lot of eeeeez and herbs

Haden - "that would be a margaritta"

Mum - "ya ya"

Haden - "Is that pick up for delivery"

Mum - "delivery.. definately delivery"

Haden - "what suburb"

Mum - "CHINAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Haden - "ohhhhhhhhhhh mum"


THIS IS A GOT'CHA CALL FROM MUM.... LMAO

After the phone call he told me he knew it was me all along... like NOT

9 Comments:

  • At 27 November, 2006, Blogger Jim said…

    Hi LittleJen -- That's neat, did you really do that?
    I play trick calls, I used to do that a lot with my sister. She catches me every time now.
    ..

     
  • At 27 November, 2006, Blogger Jim said…

    PS -- for got say I've been scarce lately with Mema and all. Sorry.
    ..

     
  • At 27 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I did stuff like that to my kids too

    It's a wonder they aren't all damaged
    well.. maybe they are ??

     
  • At 27 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was excellent, and believe me he didn't have a clue, no male could resist the temptation to blurt out MUM long before that stage.

     
  • At 27 November, 2006, Blogger Jeanette said…

    Good one Joanne
    Did you get the pizza?
    Hahaha ha Mum Gothcha Haden.
    Love Mumxx Nanxxx

     
  • At 28 November, 2006, Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said…

    Hahahaha, well done.
    Have a great week.
    Take care, Meow

     
  • At 28 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Joanne ~ Good one, nice to have a win sometimes isn't it? But watch your back!
    Haden will be being good for Christmas, so you should be safe. My son always
    says strange things on the phone, but I expect it now. His fave is Tallygaroopna
    High here. Thanks for your comment. Take care Jo, Love, Merle.

     
  • At 30 November, 2006, Blogger Gwen said…

    Hi Darls ..Just popped in for a slice. That's one to you but keep looking over your shoulder,cant get motivated lately.
    But will still keep commenting see you xmas xx

     
  • At 30 November, 2006, Blogger Janice Seagraves said…

    Hi,

    Cute one! That'll teach him!

    The last crank call I got was from a former friend of my daughter and now a not friend.

    She called and said she was from planned parenthood and my daughter suposedly had a appointment with them, and I thought she sounded awfully young plus planned parenthood would have read on my phone's caller ID and this call said private.

    But I didn't react I just said I'd give her the message, and she sounded s-o-o disapointed--so there little girl Ha!

    Janice~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home