Quote Of The Week
* How on earth can you see the TV sitting so far back?
* Yeah, I used to skip school a lot, too.
* Just leave all the lights on ... it makes the house look more cheery.
* Let me smell that shirt. Yeah, it's good for another week.
* Go ahead and keep that stray dog, honey. I'll be glad to feed and walk him every day.
* Well, if Timmy's mom says it's OK, that's good enough for me.
* The curfew is just a general time to shoot for. It's not like I'm running a prison around here.
* I don't have a tissue with me. Just use your sleeve.
* Don't bother wearing a jacket - the wind-chill is bound to improve.
* Well how 'bout that? I'm lost! Looks like we'll have to stop and ask for directions.
* You know Pumpkin, now that you're thirteen, you'll be ready for non-chaperoned car dates. Won't that be fun?
* I noticed that all your friends have a certain "up yours" attitude. I like that in a young person!
* Here's a credit card and the keys to my new car. GO CRAZY!!!
* What do you mean you want to play football? Figure skating not good enough for you, son?
* Your mother and I are going away for while. You might want to consider throwing a party.
* Well, I don't know what's wrong with your car. Probably one of those doo-hickie thingies - you know - that makes it run or something. Just have it towed to the mechanic's and pay whatever they ask.
* No son of mine is going to live under this roof without an earring. Now quit your belly aching and lets get to the mall.
* Whaddaya want to go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.
* Father's Day? Ah - don't worry about that - it's no big deal.